Andrea Irvine is an Irish actress and a stage performer. She is known for starring as a guest in several hit movies and Tv shows. The Tv shows credits include Line of Duty, Red Rock, The Fall, Love/Hate, and many more.
Moreover, the most memorable role of “Sara” came in the movie, Alisa. She then starred in the movie, Five Minutes of Heaven. Besides, she was featured in dozens of theatre dramas. Andrea is really a talented and potential actress. If you want to know about her, we bring you the 10 interesting facts about The Boxer actress.
— Andrea Irvine (@andrea_irv) August 4, 2020
10 Facts on Andrea Irvine
- Andrea Irvine is an Irish actress best known for her portrayal of “Sarah” in the movie, Five Minutes of Heaven.
- As of now, the actress seems to be in her late 40s. She has been starring in movies and shows since the early 90s.
- However, Andrea is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. She undoubtedly deserves to be dedicated to one though.
- As for her height, she is a tall woman with a height of around 1.65 meters. Likewise, she has a well-maintained body shape with mediocre weight.
- However, the information on her married life is not available. She prefers to keep personal stuff within herself and one should respect her privacy.
- Hence, the facts on her husband or children are not available at the moment.
- Moreover, you can easily find her bio on the official site of her agency, Spotlight.
- Similarly, Andrea is present on twitter but not on Instagram. She has over 1k followers on her official Twitter account.
- Furthermore, she was born in Country Dublin, Ireland. Hence, her nationality is Irish. But she currently resides in Greater London.
- Also, the facts about her birthday and net worth are still mysteries. They will be updated soon as we are keeping tabs on them.