Andrene Ward-Hammond is an American Actor. She grew up in a Jamaican household in Brooklyn, New York where she was exposed to diverse elements of culture and art. She studied improvement at the local Jamaican Art Center. In her acting career, she has worked in a wide range of films and TV series. Andrene went to Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA for her further studies. She majored in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations and minor in Psychology.
After moving to Atlanta, she didn’t let go of her passion for acting and started taking acting classes in Premier Actors’ Network in Atlanta, she later met with her longtime agent Alexander White there. Since she has appeared in numerous films and Tv series. She is most popular for her role in Loving, Instant Family, The Hate u give, and Just Mercy. You can check her IMDb profile for more information.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
10 Facts About Andrene Ward-Hammond
- Andrene Ward-Hammond was born in Brooklyn, New York. Information regarding Andrene’s date of birth and age is not available.
- Andrene currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Andrene is 5 feet 6 inches tall which is 1.68 meters.
- She has not shared much about her love life. We don’t have any information regarding Andrene’s relationship status. Her past dating history is also not available.
- She is a beautiful woman with black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin.
- Andrene is of American nationality, She is black by ethnicity.
- Her daughter is also following in her footsteps, Andrene’s daughter, Tyla Harris, is also an aspiring young actress, she plays “Esther” in the History Channel war drama, Six.
- Andrene went to Georgia State University for her higher education.
- Andrene’s net worth is not public information.
- Andrene does not seem to be very active on multiple social media platforms. However, She has a Facebook account where she posts frequently.