Andrew Bridgen Wife: Andrew Bridgen is a British Politician. Let’s take a moment to find out about his life partner.
Andrew Bridgen is an active politician from the Conservative Political Party. Besides politics, Andrew is a renowned businessman.
According to his Wikipedia page, he is the MP for the constituency of North West Leicestershire since 2010.
Andrew Bridgen Wife: Is he married?
Andrew Bridgen’s wife, Nevena Bridgen is a Serbian opera singer and blogger.
He was previously married to his politician ex-wife Jacqueline Bridgen.
Nevena Bridgen is the founder of The Wives of Westminster, a blog about British political wives. She has also been part of The Times, The Guardian, The Independent, and other publications.
Britain is one of the most generous countries in the world, but you wouldn’t know that listening to left-wing critics who want us splashing out even more on foreign aid. Bravo to @ABridgen for standing up for our country!
— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) March 8, 2021
Andrew Bridgen Age and Networth
Bridgen is currently 56 years of age.
Andrew Bridgen estimated net worth is around $3 million dollars. He is the owner of a multi-million company named AB Produce.
|Birthday||October 28 ,1964|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||University of Nottingham|
— Andrew Bridgen (@ABridgen) February 28, 2020
Some Facts on Andrew Bridgen
- Andrew Bridgen was born in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire on 28 October 1964.
- As per his nationality, he is British belonging to white ethnicity.
- Talking about his education, he went on to study genetics and behavior at the University of Nottingham, graduating with a degree in biological sciences.
- Bridgen is also a trained Marine Officer. However, was unable to complete the course because of financial problems.
- Andrew has 2 sons from his first marriage with Jacqueline and a child with his second wife Nevena.
- He has garnered more than 35.7 k followers over Twitter. Apparently, he has no profile on Instagram or Facebook.
- Andrew is a dedicated and hardworking guy. He was hilariously mocked over working hard when he tweeted his photos from the office back in 2018.
- He was a prominent critic of Theresa May during her time as leader of the Conservative Party and Prime Minister.