Andrew Dowbiggin is a notable actor from London who has been portrayed in numerous Hollywood movies and television projects. The Bay casting actor Andrew has been playing an incredible role as DS James Clarke since 2019. This TV drama airs on ITV. Some of his other popular movies are Promised (2013), Partner In Crime (2014), Coronation Street (2016-2017), and many more.
Ever since Andrew was a child, he wants to be an actor. Also, he got training from one of the prestigious school, E15 Acting School. By working in the steel company for a year, he decides to move to London, so that he can start his career in acting. Within no time, he got his first on-screen role as a Tennis coach.
Quick Facts: Andrew Dowbiggin Wikipedia : 10 Facts About Actor From The Bay
|Education||E15 Acting School|
— ITV (@ITV) January 21, 2021
10 Facts on Andrew Dowbiggin
- Andrew Dowbiggin’s biography is yet to be updated on Wikipedia. It’s all about the time and hard work he does for his dreams.
- Like other actors, Andrew Dowbiggin’s actual age and date of birth are unknown. By his looks and personality, he is in his 30s.
- As per his status on Twitter, Andrew Dowbiggin seems to be married. Indeed, he was worked with many female co-actresses but, none of them was his wife or girlfriend. However, his wife’s name is still a secret.
- Perhaps, Andrew Dowbiggin is not active on social media outlets. Therefore, his Instagram details are missing.
- Andrew has a good height of 6 feet (1.83 m) tall. Similarly, his weight and body measurements are yet to make public.
- As we can see Andrew keeps his family away from the limelight. We don’t have any sign of his parents or siblings in the media.
- Andrew is a successful actor, Surely, his net worth or yearly earnings might be in millions of bucks.
- He currently resides in the UK. That means, his nationality is British.
- In 2008, Andrew made his debut in the TV drama Love Soup.
- According to IMDB, he has credits for acting in more than 20 films and television projects,