What is Andrew Mangiapane Age? Is he active on Twitter? Read till the end, if you’re interested to know the answers. Read this article for the facts.
Andrew Mangiapane is a Canadian professional ice hockey player at the Left Wing position for the Calgary Flames of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected by the Flames in the sixth round, 166th overall of the 2015 NHL Entry game.
Before Calgary Flames he played for Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL). He was also named as the alternative captain for the Colts.
Quick Facts: Andrew Mangiapane
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Salary||2.4 million USD (2020)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Claudia Tersigni|
10 Facts On Andrew Mangiapane
- Mangiapane was born on April 4, 1996, in Bolton, Ontario, Canada. As of the year 2021, Andrew Mangiapane’s age is 24 years old.
- Andrew Mangiapane has got a gorgeous height of 5 ft 10 in (178cm).
- Andrew Mangiapane has got a perfect weight of 184 lb (83kg), which is needed for a physically fit player.
- The enthusiastic player Andrew Mangiapane is in a happy relationship with his current girlfriend, Claudia Tersigni. However, there is not much information about past relations and commitments. Further, exploring his Instagram account, the couple seems happy with their relationship and regularly posts pictures along with his girlfriend.
- The NHL player Andrew Mangiapane has an annual average salary of $2.4 million. He has signed a 3-year contract with Calgary Flames in 2016, including a $240,000 signing bonus, $2,115,000 guaranteed.
- According to Playerwiki.com, Andrew Mangiapane has a net worth of $500 thousand, as of 2019 estimation.
- Andrew Mangiapane is active on Twitter under the account @andrewmange13, with a certain number of followers 2k.
- Flames fan gave him the nickname of “Bread” for his surname.
- Andrew made his NHL debut on January 31, 2017, playing in a game against Chicago Blackhawks.
- After his outstanding performance on January 15, 2018, Andrew was reassigned to the heat after he played seven games with Calgary.