Andrew McIlroy is a renowned and successful Canadian actor who bags over 75 films and television projects. He is known for his remarkable roles in the movies and TV series such as The 6th Day (2000), Single and Dating in Vancouver (2014), Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004), and Battlestar Galactica (2008-2009).
Besides an actor, Andrew is also a director. His versatility is what rocketed him in the first place. Moreover, he has played recurring roles in TV series like Health Nutz (2013) as Mayor Harper, Blade: The Series (2006) as Dr. Vonner, Terminal Cities (2005) as Brendan Baum, Out Of Order (2003) as Psychic, and many more.
Here are some interesting facts about his personal and professional life.
|Profession||Actor and Director|
10 Facts on Andrew McIlroy
- Andrew McIlroy’s exact age, date, and year of birth are still unknown in the media. By looking at his photos or profile, his age is 45-50 years old.
- His birthplace is in Vancouver, Canada, so he is Canadian by nationality.
- According to our records, Andrew seems to be quite tall in stature. However, his height, weight, and body stats are hidden behind the curtains.
- As an actor, McIlroy has earned a good source of income. While his current net worth is yet to be updated on the internet.
- Is Andrew McIlroy married? Well, it’s not confirmed whether Andrew is married or not. Maybe, he is married. His wife or partner’s identity is not made public yet.
- Recently, in 2020, Andrew played a lead role in the movie titled, ‘Spotlight On Christmas‘ as John Wilson.
- The budding actor Andrew is active on Instagram, but his account is protected as of now.
- According to IMDB, Andrew has acted in more than 75 films and television projects.
- Explaining his family background, McIlroy’s parent’s or sibling’s identity is missing from the source.
- Andrew made his debut performance in the television show titled, ‘The Commish‘ in the year 1991.