Andrew Pirozzi is a renowned and successful actor and dancer who played an incredible role in various movies and Tv series like A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014) as Barn Dancer, 40 Days and Nights (2012) as Ian, and many more.
According to Broadway.com, Andrew Pirozzi was excited to make his first broadway debut in the animated show Frozen. The audience has also given a positive response. It’s amazing to see his unique transformation into a lovable Reindeer Sidekick Sven in the hit Disney musical frozen.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||18 million|
|Wife||Stacey L. Pirozzi|
|Children||Kyra and Ferrara Pirozzi|
10 Facts on Andrew Pirozzi
- Andrew Pirozzi’s exact date of birth is not updated in the media. But by viewing his profile or pictures, his age is around 33-years-old as of now.
- Andrew was born in New Jersey, The United States. He is an American citizen who belongs to an American nationality.
- How Tall is Andrew Pirozzi? Generally, Andrew stands at a decent height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.52 m) and he weighs 86 kg. Whereas, his body measurements are 34-42-32.
- His horoscope sign is yet not published in the general media. Further, his eyes and hair color is Black.
- According to Networthpost.org, Andrew’s net worth is estimated to be around $18,000,000 while his salary is under audit. He has a good fortune since he started working in the film industry.
- Speaking about his marital status, he has a beautiful wife named Stacey L. Pirozzi. She is also an actress by profession. Similarly, The duo has two children named Kyra Pirozzi and Ferrara Pirozzi.
- His Instagram username is @afpirozzi with more than thousands of followers.
- Currently, he is also actively available on Twitter and Facebook with a good fan following.
- Talking about his family, his parent’s name or sibling’s details are not revealed on the internet. Surely, he doesn’t want his personal life to be public.
- Despite his popularity, his name is not listed on Wikipedia. But, we can find his career details and other information on IMDB, Broadway world, and so on.