Andrey Koreshkov is the famous Russian athlete born on August 23, 1990. He plays in the welterweight division and is a qualified mixed martial art player. He was born in Omsk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
He made his first debut in martial arts in October 2010 when he competed exclusively in his home country. He set up a record of 8-0 which was a great start at such a young age. After the debut, he had many gates of opportunities opened for him for which he was very grateful. He plays every match with his heart and leaves no rooms for regrets.
10 Facts on Andrey Koreshkov
- Andrey Koreshkov, born on August 23, 1990, which makes him 29 years old.
- He was born in a very loving and supportive family though there is information about his parents and siblings.
- He made his first debut in October 2010 when he was 20 years old.
- Andrey later got an opportunity to make a United States debut for Bellator in January 2012 when he turned 22.
- He stands 1.86m tall and his body is built muscularly with a weight of 77kgs.
- He probably has a life partner and a family but the details are yet to be revealed.
- Andrey is a professional martial artist and is seen to be competing in many championships though his net-worth is unknown.
- He was ranked as the top welterweight prospect by the MMA news site, Bloody Elbow.
- He is quite active on social media and has a total of 73K followers including Instagram and Twitter.
- Despite owning a personal Wiki profile, there is no information about his education and personal life.