American politician Angela Paxton has gained a lot of fame from her early age. Stay with the article to know more about her husband and family.
Angela Paxton is a well-known politician from the State of Texas, America. She has represented District 8 in the Texas Senate since 2019.
Moreover, she has also worked as a guidance counselor at Legacy Christian Academy in Frisco, Texas. She has won her state senate seat in 2018, by defeating fellow Republican Phillip Huffines.
Angela Paxton Age: How Old?
Angela Paxton age is around in her 50’s. She hasn’t revealed her actual age date of birth yet.
However, she was born in New Braunfels, Texas, United States. Likewise, she works as the Texas State Senator since 2019.
Angela Paxton Husband And Family Facts
Angela Paxton is happily married to Ken Paxton according to her Wikipedia bio.
Her husband is an American lawyer and politician who has served as the Attorney General of Texas since January 2015.
Talking about family the couple is blessed with four children one son and three daughters. They named their children Tucker Paxton, Abby Paxton, Madison Paxton, and Katie Paxton.
|Children||Tucker Paxton, Abby Paxton, Madison Paxton, and Katie Paxton|
Happy birthday, Ken! Looking forward to a special day together! pic.twitter.com/qvaCR8pZHI
— AngelaPaxton (@AngelaPaxtonTX) December 23, 2020
Some Interesting Facts About Angela Paxton:
- The politician hasn’t said about her net worth detail to the public yet. However, considering her fame and process her net worth can be estimated around millions.
- Talking about the political party Angela serves as one of the most promising members of the Republican party.
- Angela is active on Twitter under the account named @AngelaPaxtonTX. She has accumulated over 3k followers in her account.
- In 2018, she won her state senate seat by defeating fellow Republican Phillip Huffines in the primary and Democrat Mark Phariss in the general election.
- Her husband Ken was born on Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota. His father was stationed in the United States Air Forces there.