Angela Peters is a Caucasian actress who has been actively working since 2006. Angela has even worked as a voice actor for many tv shows and promos in her career. After appearing in the well-known Australian show, Queensland’s Best Living for a season in 2009, Peters became a popular face to the audience.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
Angela is currently residing in London where she has played roles in many award-winning film festivals like Tangled Up in Blue in 2009, Egression in 2011, and Andrew in 2008. The first job for Angela was as a face of Suncorp Metway in their advertisement campaign.
10 Facts on Angela Peters
- As the actress Peters does not have a wiki, the information on her date of birth and place cannot be confirmed thus her age today is unknown.
- Angela has long brown hair with brown eyes and a slim body. She stands at the height of 5ft 6inches and weighs at 52 kg.
- The London based actress joined for acting classes and in 2004, she graduated from Actors conservatory with 3 years of acting skill, Ecole Philippe Gaulier School, and Laine Music School.
- Angela has no information about her parents, family, and partner available to the public.
- The first acting done by Angela Peters was in theatre in 2006 while the play was played in Jill Theatre.
- In 2016, Peters played the lead role in the play “I, The JuryChryssanthi Kouri”, which was played in Theatre 76 Hen and Chicken Theatre based in London.
- The actress also has given her voice for the voiceover narration in the show, The Real Housewives of Melbourne in the year 2018.
- Peters has not disclosed the records of her salary and net worth to the public at this moment.
- The actress has an Instagram account with 1.2k followers and the username is angiepet.
- The latest work of Angela Peters is in the movie, The Modern way which is directed by Jake Henderson and Giuseppe Monticciolo.