Angelina Lyubomirova is a very famous actress who has been known for appearing in a lot of movies as well as television series like Dexter, Shooting For Something Else, Call To Action, etc. Apart from being just an actress, she has been recognized as a producer as well as an Art Director.
|Birthday||December 2, 1982|
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Art Director|
|Education||Niles North High School|
As an art director, Angelina was involved in just two shows – Rated and BlackJacks. As a producer, she was involved in just one television series named BlackJacks. Talking about her acting career, she kicked off it professionally in the year 2007 when she was given the role of a client in the short movie named Making The Man.
Now, Angelina has already acted in almost 22 different movies as well as television series. Her last show was By Night where she appeared as Honey. This television series was released back in the year 2017 and since then, Angelina has not acted anywhere.
10 Facts About Angelina Lyubomirova:
- Angelina Lyubomirova was born on December 2, 1982, and this simply says that she is currently 37 years of age.
- Her height is considered to be approximately 5 feet and 6 inches.
- There is no Wikipedia page made under her name so far but we can find a Fandom Wiki for sure.
- We are totally unknown is she has been married or not which is why we cannot speak anything related to her husband right now.
- The estimated net worth of Angelina is considered to be under review.
- She has been known to the world as an actress who has acted in nearly 22 different movies as well as television series.
- Some of her nicknames include Angela Lumir and Angelina Lumir.
- She was born in Chicago, Illinois, and she is an American belonging to white ethnicity.
- We can find this popular actress on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter too.
- She has around 169 followers on her official Twitter account which is currently private.