Angus Ashworth is a British auctioneer who is very famous for appearing on the BBC show named Antiques Road Trip. He is most well known for dealing with antique things and auctioning them.
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Education||St. Martins, Ryedale|
He is an expert who is currently seen with Steven Moore who has experience of over 20 years in this field. It is known that he developed an interest in antique pieces from a young age when he was still a child. He started to work at an auctioneering house when he was just 16 years old. He also served in the British army from 2003 to 2011. Though he changes career he is very proud of being a military person.
Along with being an auctioneer, he is also a politician who has also served as the Mayor of the town Kirkbymoorside from May 2015 to May 2019. People are wanting to know more about their favorite person from the show Antiques Road Trip.
10 Facts About Angus Ashworth:
- Angus Ashworth information might not be seen on Wikipedia but he has a LinkedIn account where he has updated everything about himself.
- As per some of the reports, his age is exactly 35 years right now.
- He has often been seen partnering with Steven Moore who has an amazing experience of over 20 years in auctioning.
- He has not spoken anything related to his wife or love life yet.
- It has been seen that he organizes different kinds of weight-loss programs where people determined to shed the pounds are featured.
- He has been professionally called as an auctioneer who is also known as an antique expert.
- Angus is originally from Yorkshire, England, UK. This means that he is a British guy.
- He also runs his own game show named Antiques Road Trip which has been running since the year 2010.
- The estimated net worth of Angus in 2020 is yet to be known.
- Angus can be found active on Instagram with more than 600 followers, Twitter with more than 3500 followers, and Facebook with more than 200 fans following.