Anita Lo is an American chef and previous owner of Annisa restaurant. She is known for her cookbooks such as SO LO Anita Lo and Cooking Without Borders.
|Education||Columbia University and Ecole-Escoffier culinary institution|
Anita Lo stills enjoy cooking and works as a chef. She can be seen with various other top chefs.
In 2011, she also appeared in “Contestant on Chop”.
10 Facts on Anita Lo
- Anita Lo is an American top chef and cookbook author. She looks around her middle age. However, her official date of birth and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Lo was named as the “Best New 10 Chefs in America” by Food & Wine in 2001. Furthermore, she the owner of New York-based restaurant Annisa. Annisa was closed in 2017.
- Anita hails from Brighimgham, Michigan. However, her family background is linked with Chinese and Malaysian. Hence, her ethnicity is Asian.
- Following her bio, Anita Lo stands at a decent height and weight. But, her official body measurements are off the web. Likewise, you may recognize her from her short hair and charming smile.
- Before she was a chef, Anita Lo studied at Columbia University. She perused a degree in french language. During this time, Anita found her passion for food.
- Lo enrolled herself to Ecole-Escoffier culinary institution. As a matter of fact, she graduated with an honours degree. Furthermore, she also interned with some top french chefs.
- Anita is still happily cooking now. She also wrote some recipe books. Moreover, her dumpling’s recipe is famous among readers.
- The chef is happily married to her husband. However, she is quite private about her partner and family.
- Her net worth is currently under review. Although, with her career as a top chef, she must be worth a good fortune.
- You can follow her on both Instagram and twitter as @anitalonyc. In fact, she has a verified twitter account with 7k followers.