Ann Simons has been in the limelight for being Alan Sugar‘s wife. Her husband, Alan has been best recognized as the former chairman of the London football team named Tottenham Hotspur. Moreover, he is well recognized as a businessman, politician, and also a political advisor.
|Children||Simon Sugar, Daniel Sugar, Louise Jane Sugar|
Where is she now? As per reports claimed by The Sun, Ann Simons is currently living in Chigwell, Essex along with her business magnate husband. Talking about her professional life, her current profession is not known but we do know that she worked as a hairdresser when she had first met her husband. When the couple met for the first time, she was just 16 years old while Alan was 18 years old.
10 Facts on Ann Simons:
- Since Ann Simons is just 2 years younger than Alan, we believe that she is currently 71 years of age as her husband is currently 73 years old.
- Talking about her wedding, they had tied the knot on April 28, 1968, at Great Portland Street Synagogue.
- Moreover, they went to Majorca, Spain for their honeymoon and probably had the best time of their life there.
- Currently, we do not know about Ann Simons’ maternal family members including both her parents as well as her siblings.
- However, we have come to know that she remains a parental aunt of Rita Simons, a popular actress as well as a singer.
- As she was born in the United Kingdom, her nationality is definitely British but we do not actually know about her ethnicity.
- Moving on with her children, Ann Simons and her husband share two sons named Simon Sugar and Daniel Sugar, and one daughter named Louise Jane Sugar.
- Furthermore, she has been known as a great fan of Spurs.
- Last year, in 2019, her husband, Alan aka Lord Sugar fronted the reality television show named The Apprentice where 16 different contestants participated to try to become his next business partner.
- At this moment, we are currently completely unknown about her height, weight, and other physical body measurements.