Russian born actress Anna Kotova has worked on some major hits like Vernost and Shtorm. Due to her acclaimed work, she has become popular all over the world and not only in Russia.
|Birthday||June 7, 1986|
|Height||170 cm (5 feet 7 inches)|
Kotova’s long career has also seen her work as a cinematographer, although she is mainly popular for her acting work. In 2020, she is working on #SidYAdoma, Proekt «Anna Nikolaevna» among others.
10 Facts On Anna Kotova
- Anna Kotova was born Anna Viktorovna Kotova on June 7, 1986, in Moscow, Russian Federation, USSR (which lies in present-day Russia). She is 34 years old in August 2020.
- She is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall and has blonde hair along with bluish eyes.
- Her parents’ name has not been revealed as of August 2020.
- Kotova is married to Ivan Deryabin. He is also an actor, known for Samyy luchshiy film 2. He is alternatively known as I. Deryabin.
- The pair have been married for almost 9 years and tied the knot in September 2011.
- While the exact figure of her net worth is not available in the public domain, may outlets have estimated her net worth to be around $100,000 in 2020.
- Her acting career started in 2007 when she played a minor role on Shkola N°1. After this, her next role was in 2008’s Shiroka reka. Taking a short gap she worked on Space Dogs in a voice role.
- Her first major role was on 2008’s Lyubov na rayone. She played the role of Masha on all of the 34 episodes of the show.
- In 2020, she has roles in the mini-series Proekt «Anna Nikolaevna» and #SidYAdoma. She plays Yulechka on the series.
- She is also a cinematographer, as a matter of fact, she worked as a it on her 2020 series #SidYAdoma.