Anne Aly Husband: Who Is She Married To? Know everything you need right here in this article.
Anne Aly is an active Australian Politician and has been a Labor member of the House Of Representatives since the 2016 election representing Cowan’s electorate in Western Australia.
Aly is the first Muslim woman elected to the federal legislature.
Aly was a scientist, educator, and researcher who specialized in counter-terrorism and is regarded as a worldwide expert in how and when young people were attracted to militant extremism.
People Against Violent Extremism (PaVE) was created by Aly to combat extremism in Australia.
Anne Aly Husband: Who is she married to?
Anne Aly’s Husband’s name is David Allen.
|Birthday||March 29, 1967|
Aly has already married 3 times and has two children; her current husband is a former policeman and a Canadian ice hockey player.
Facts On Anne Aly
- Aly was born in Alexandria, Egypt, on 29 March 1967. She is 53 years of age as of 2021.
- As per her Net Worth, we don’t have the exact data, but she must have earned well as she is involved in politics and political parties.
- Her mother was a nurse, and her father an engineer. When Aly was two years old, she and her parents moved to Australia via an assisted migration program; her parents worked in factories.
- Aly went to university in Egypt, then returned to Perth with her first husband to raise their twins. Aly earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature with honors from the American University in Cairo in 1990.
- Aly attended a private Anglican girls’ school, and she completed her education at Edith Cowan University; she did a Ph.D.
- For the 2016 federal election, Aly was pre-selected as the Labor nominee for Cowan. She was fruitful in her endeavor. Since 2011, Aly has run her own policy consultancy company.
- She is not on Twitter, but we can find some of her hashtags on Twitter. She is, however, available on Instagram.