Anne Syder is a famous writer and author who is known for being the wife of David Brooks. David Brooks is the celebrated political and cultural commentator who writes for The New York Times.
Syder is the editor-in-chief of Comment magazine and her book has gained huge popularity among the readers. Below are 10 facts about Anne Syder that you should know.
|Education||Wheaton College (IL) and Georgetown University|
10 Facts About Anne Syder
- Anne Snyder is David Brooks’ wife and a famous writer whose book has successfully gained the attention of the readers. She is also the editor-in-chief of Comment magazine.
- David Brooks Wife, Anne Syder’s reference on Wikipedia is not available at this moment.
- The very talented writer, Anne Syder is the author of the book ‘: The Fabric of Character: A Wise Giver’s Guide to Supporting Social and Moral Renewal’.
- Ane Syder was born in the USA but her exact date of birth and her hometown is not revealed. Her exact age is also a mystery for many people.
- We have no information about Anne Syder’s net worth but her husband David Brooks has a net worth of $16.1 Million dollars as of 18 March 2020 mentioned by the sources.
- Furthermore, Anne Syder is not available on any of the social media platforms including Twitter but if she comes to social media, she will gain huge popularity.
- She is a lady with a great personality and a kind heart which is likes by many of the people.
- Moreover, Anne Syder is the second wife of David Brooks as they got married in the year 2017. David Brooks’ first wife was ‘Sarah’ with who he got married in the year 1986 and divorced in November of 2013.
- She is a graduate of Wheaton College (IL) with a bachelor’s degree has a master’s degree from Georgetown University.
- Anne Syder currently lives with her husband in Washington, D.C.