Annita McVeigh is a well-known journalist who has been currently working as a newsreader for Victoria Derbyshire. Also, she has worked as a presenter at various shows including Election 2016, Scotland Decades, and BBC News At Five. Apart from being a journalist, she is also an actress who has appeared in two different shows until now.
|Profession||Presenter, Newsreader, Actress|
|Parents||Gary McVeigh, May McVeigh|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Husband||Martin Reid (m. 2004)|
Her debut came in the year 2006 when she appeared as a journalist in the television series named MI-5. Then, in 2018, she appeared as herself in the television series named Bodyguard. Is she married? Yes, Annita McVeigh has already been married and the name of her husband is Martin Reid.
.@CMO_England Prof Chris Whitty says 62% of cases in London as of 9th December are new variant of #Covid_19 (up from 25% of cases less than a month previously) & so urges people going into #Tier4 from tomorrow morning not to try to travel to a lower tier before then.
— Annita McVeigh (@annita_mcveigh) December 19, 2020
10 Facts on Annita McVeigh:
- Annita McVeigh’s Wikipedia page is not available at the moment but you can find all of her information in these 10 facts.
- Although we are unknown about Annita McVeigh’s age currently, we can say that she is currently 40 to 45 years old.
- Moreover, Annita McVeigh and Martin Reid have been married since the year 2004 and it’s been more than 16 years that they are together.
- Talking about her husband, Martin Reid is popular for being the manager of BBC.
- Currently, we have no idea about how tall she is and also we have failed to achieve the information related to her weight as well as her body measurements.
- Well-known as a BBC presenter, Annita has been currently working as the main presenter at BBC Newsroom Live and also works at BBC Weekend News.
- Speaking about her salary, she is paid approximately 30 thousand pounds which is about $40.5 thousand.
- As of 2020, she has an approximate net worth of about $500 thousand.
- With nearly 4.2 thousand followers, we can find her active on Twitter as @annita_mcveigh.
- Moreover, she shares a total of two children with her husband Martin.