Anthony Cristo is one of the many candidates who are running in the elections for Congress. The election is going to be held on November 3, 2020, and Christo has been very busy after it was mentioned that he was on the ballot. He advanced from the Libertarian convention on March 21, 2020. He is a serious candidate and has things to say about policies he feels strongly about. Check this out to know more about where his political compass lies.
Anthony wants to end the two-party rule and is urging the American public to stop that. He is a member of The Libertarian Party which is the third biggest party in the USA. Still, media coverage and the parliament in the USA is full of Republicans and Democrats. Cristo is of the opinion that if only 2 parties arent the only ruling parties, more ideas, and opinions would come forward that would make the country better.
|Birthday||24 March 1971|
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Education||University of Texas|
What the 2020 presidential debate should look like. All three candidates on the ballot in all 50 states on the stage. pic.twitter.com/QEyScQYjFS
— Anthony Cristo (@CristoDude) September 12, 2020
10 Facts On Anthony Cristo
- There are reports on the internet that Anthony Cristo is about 49 years old. He is very vibrant as opposed to some of the other candidates in this election.
- According to one of the sites o the internet, Anthony was born on 24 March 1971.
- He is running the campaign from the 34th Congressional District of Texas.
- Cristo was defeated in the election in 2018. He ran and fought very hard but the outcome was certainly not what he had hoped for in 2018.
- He is married to a woman named Katie Cristo.
- Regarding his education details, Anthony went to the University of Texas and the College of Santa Fe.
- We have no idea about his net worth right now.
- He is set against Flemon Vela, Rey Gonzalez, and Chris Royal.
- Anthony stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- Cristo is on Twitter and has 64 followers on his account.