Anthony Ippolito is a distinguished American actor. Anthony Ippolito is among the youngest and with some immense talent under his belt. Anthony has been rocking on the center stage for almost 14 years starting as a child actor and now to one of the lead in the biggest featured film he has grown a lot in his field and on his acting ability. He has even been a part of the documentary way back in 2003.
Anthony Ippolito made his debut in 2006 when he played the role of a boy in the subway in the movie called Bella and even earlier in 2003 he has been part of a documentary named Ripley’s Believe It or Not!. Anthony’s work on screen is appreciated by all of his colleagues and even by his director and crew members.
10 Facts on Anthony Ippolito:
- Anthony Ippolito was born in the United States of America in the late 1990s.
- He is just in his 20’s as he hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his age in any kind of social media.
- Anthony has kept his parents away from all kinds of the limelight as he is very busy with his professional work and not involved in all those paparazzi stuff.
- Talking about his dating life Anthony is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet.
- His height stands around 5 feet and 8 inches tall however he hasn’t made it public yet.
- Anthony has his own Instagram account @anthonyippolito_ where 2.8k followers and has recently posted on October 11, 2020.
- Talking about his ethnicity he looks to be from a mixed ethnic group but meanwhile hasn’t talked about it anywhere else and has kept it a secret.
- Anthony Ippolito is an actor who has played in almost 10 movies and has even been featured in a documentary.
- Some of Anthony’s works are What Would You Do? Deadbeat, Pixels, and The English Teacher.
- He has recently played a Netflix Series called Grand Army which is in its post-production phase.