Anthony Pompliano is an American entrepreneur, podcaster, and a U.S Army veteran. He gained fame and recognition because of his podcast; The Pomp Podcast. It is available on Spotify and has a total of 481 episodes with new episodes dropping every single day.
He was a US Army Sergeant who served in the army from March 2006 to August 2012 and was deployed in the 2008-2009 Operation Iraqi Freedom. He co-founded Morgan Creek Digital Assets in 2018 along with Mark Yusko.
Not only Anthony, but his father Tony was also a business-minded man who happens to be the founder of ANEXIO. To know more about the famous podcaster, head on over to 10 facts about Anthony Pompliano below:
Quick Facts: Anthony Pompliano Wife And Wikipedia: Get To Know The Pomp Podcast Host
|Birthday||June 15, 1988|
|Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano|
10 Facts about Anthony Pompliano
- In July 2020, Entrepreneur Anthony Pompliano got married to long time love interest and partner Polina Marinova.
- Born on June 15, 1998, Anthony Pompliano’s age as of January 2021 is exactly 32 years old.
- Pompliano has been a huge figure on the Internet for a fair amount of time and is also someone who served in the military but he does not have a Wikipedia page yet.
- There is currently no information available regarding Anthony Pompliano’s net worth. However, he had mentioned in the past that 50% of his net worth is currently in bitcoin.
- Anthony currently lives in New York, the United States with his wife Polina and their dog.
- He started his podcast on August 27, 2018, and his first guest was Meltem Demirors.
- A huge figure on the Internet, Pompliano has verified accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Among them, his Twitter is the biggest as he has over 493k followers and a total of 50.5k tweets.
- He also has a YouTube channel with over 147k subscribers and over 11 Million views in total.
- His podcast, The Pomp podcast is available to listen to on Spotify, it mostly covers topics related to business, finance, and bitcoin.