Ronnie Archer Morgan is a renowned American expert in antique objects who is known for the BBC’s beloved TV show; Antiques Roadshow. He has been in the antique business for more than three decades.
He is a specialist in Tribal Art and Ethnographica and brings this expertise to his show. Below are some of the 10 interesting facts about BBC presenter, Ronnie Archer Morgan in the following paragraphs.
Quick Facts: Ronnie Archer Morgan Partner And Wikipedia: Meet BBC Antiques Roadshow Presenter
|Name||Ronnie Archer Morgan|
10 Facts on Ronnie Archer Morgan
- Ronnie Archer Morgan was born in 1951 in the United States of America. He is currently 69 years old.
- Ronnie Archer Morgan’s Wikipedia and Bio are not available on the internet. As such, his family and educational details remain a secret.
- Who is Ronnie Archer Morgan married to? Who is his partner/wife? the answer is unknown as Ronnie has kept the information about his love life under wraps.
- Hence, due to a lack of proof and valid information, Ronnie Archer Morgan might be possibly a single and unmarried man.
- Moving towards his early life, Morgan previously worked as a hairdresser and worked in numeral films and TV series.
- On the other hand, Antique Roadshow presenter has also found work as a laboratory technician personnel as well as a DJ!!!
- He joined the BBC show, Antique Roadshow in the year 2011. His most memorable find was A Fijian war club.
- On an episode that also includes Sooty and Sweet puppets, he met his childhood friend after a massive 63-year gap !!!.
- Ronnie Archer Morgan has earned a decent fortune from his successful career as a TV presenter. His earnings details are not opened up as of now. Likewise, the TV presenter’s net worth is under review.
- On the other hand, Ronnie Archer Morgan seems to keep a pretty low social media despite being such a notable TV personality. He is not active on social media circuits and does have an official account on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.