Antonio Cupo is a Canadian television and film actor who is best known for his role in the 2013 horror movie, American Mary. He portrayed the role of “Billy Barker” in the horror drama movie. Besides, he has also starred in movies like “Hats off to Christmas” and “The Music in Me.”
Moreover, Antonio Cupo came from Italian heritage. His parents were Italian immigrants in Canada. During the initial days of his life, the actor appeared in a lot of stage dramas and theatre acts. But later, he went to star in some hype movies and shows such as “Supernatural” and “Blood and Treasure.” Well, the acting passion runs around his family as well. His sister, Carmelina Cupo is also an actress.
|Birthday||January 10, 1978|
Here is everything you need to know about the Hats off to Christmas star.
10 Facts on Antonio Cupo
- Antonio Cupo is a Canadian actor and model known for his roles in many movies and TV shows.
- And with no surprise, Antonio has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. He certainly deserves one.
- Moreover, Antonio Cupo is currently 42 years old. He is still featuring in a lot of movies and shows.
- His birthday lies on January 10 every year.
- The actor has a great height and an excellent physique. He stands around 6 feet tall.
- He is also present on Instagram and is quite popular there as well. The actor has accumulated more than 23k followers already.
- As per Idol Net Worth, Antonio Cupo has a net worth of around $11 Million.
- Moving on, the actor does seem to be dating his girlfriend. But he hasn’t revealed much about her.
- He comes from a prestigious family. He was born to Italian parents, Manilo and Lucia Cupo who migrated to Canada.
- Also, the actor has two siblings, a brother, Sabato, and a sister, Carmelina.