Aori Nishimura has impressed the fans of skateboarding with her top-notch skills. And, what could be better news than to know that she will be representing Japan in the 2020 Olympic Games.
This piece of news has been received in a much positive light by the fans of this sport. Likewise, with young and inspiring skateboarders like Nishimura herself, the future of skateboarding definitely seems brighter.
|Age||18 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches (1.58 m)|
|Siblings||Sana and Kotone Nishimura|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Aori Nishimura
- Aori Nishimura (born on 31 July 2001) is a regular-footed professional skateboarder from Japan. Her age is 18 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Her birthday falls on the 31st of July. So, that means she is going to turn 19 years old this July.
- Talking about her parents, her father was a skateboarder in his young days. So, that kind of brought her near to realize her passion for skateboarding.
- Born and brought up in Tokyo, her nationality is Japanese. In the same way, her ethnicity is Asian.
- She has a Wiki bio but there are still a few basic details about her that have not been covered.
- Regarding how tall she is, she has a height of 5 feet and 2 inches. According to Murasaki Sports, she is 158 cm tall.
- She has two sisters as her siblings. And, they are Sana and Kotone Nishimura with whom she learned skateboarding. In this way, the whole family seems to be into skateboarding.
- She had thought that her journey of skateboarding was done when she injured herself badly. The injury was so intense that the anterior cruciate ligament in her left knee got tore. However, she has bounced back better now.
- Her Instagram account has amassed about 105 thousand followers so far.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed.