Aphromoo, whose real name is Zaqueri Black, is a professional gamer and Twitch Streamer better known as the League of Legends esports player. Currently, he is the Pro League Player for Dignitas.
During his gaming career, Aphromoo played as a member of Counter Logic Gaming, one of the most reputed League of Legends teams. Later, he also played for 100 Thieves.
|Siblings||Josh and Benjamin|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts On Twitch Streamer, Aphromoo
- Aphromoo is his in-game name. His real name is Zaqueri Black.
- A native of California, Aphromoo holds an American nationality. His birth sign is Virgo.
- He was born in 1992 in Whittier, California, the US. His birthday falls on 8 September every year. Currently, he is 28 years old.
- In the family, Aphromoo has two brothers named Josh and Benjamin. While growing up, Aphromoo studied at a community college
- During the start of his career in gaming, his parents were not much supportive. However, when he granted an $8,000 check to his mom and which he earned through Twitch, they started believing him.
- He is currently in a relationship. In an interview with Inven Global, he had shouted out to his girlfriend. However, the identity of the lady is still a secret.
- He is verified on all of his social media accounts. On his Instagram account @aphromoo, he has over 90.5k followers. Similarly, on Facebook and Twitter accounts, he has 78k and 320.5K followers, respectively.
- Aphromoo is also appreciated for his stream on the YouTube channel Aphromoo, where has already gained over 258k subscribers. In the channel, he mostly is seen sharing his gameplay of League of Legends.
- His journey in League of Legends is quite interesting. He used to play World of Warcraft. At the time he didn’t play League of Legends as it was in the beta version. Later, when he started getting bored of World of Warcraft, he shifted to League of Legends.
- Talking about his net worth and earning, Aphromoo reportedly has earned about $134,278.57 from his 36 tournaments, as confirmed by ESports Earnings.