April McCullough is an actress. She is originally from Indiana but it is known that she moved to New York for studying acting. It is known that she studied acting from William Esper in 2 years Meisner Program of him.
|Birthday||April 22, 1984|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
Though she moved to New York to learn acting she currently resides in Los Angeles where most of the celebrities from Hollywood are seen living there. She is a very beautiful actress who looks even more stunning with her blonde hair color. Her charismatic personality is always praised by her fans and followers for which is also she is loved by people.
— April McCullough (@Follow_April) March 28, 2020
Apart from all these other factors, she is most loved for her acting skills. Ventures of her for which she is well known and loved are The Wrong Man, The Counter: 1960, The Resident, Keep Watching, Bob Dylan: Visions of Johanna, Dusk: A Twilight Mockumentary, etc. She has also worked as a producer in Nate & Margaret.
10 Facts on April McCullough:
- The first thing that must be learned about April McCullough is her age, and as she was born on April 22, 1984, she is now 36 years old already.
- IMDb is a very reliable platform to read about actors and we request to ignore all the wiki sites as she has her own account there.
- Well, according to this reliable platform, her height has been mentioned to be 5 feet and 6 inches.
- April is an actress who has not just played in movies but also in television series, television movies, and short movies too.
- Her motherland is Bloomington, Indiana, United States, and thus, she is a proud American.
- Maybe many people are confused about her Instagram account @aprilmccullough just like us.
- She has reached the age of marriage but we do not know if she has really been married and possesses a husband or not.
- Although her Instagram is confusing, but we are sure that her Twitter is 100% real where she has earned 314 followers in total.
- It has been confirmed that she had completed her BA degree in Theatre Arts from Earlham College.
- There are no facts to know about her parents as well as other personal information.