Gypsy Benitez is popularly known as the wife of a former American football cornerback Aqib Talib. Aqib now serves as a commentator of NFL games for Fox Network. He announced his retirement from the NFL in September 2020.
Gypsy was the longtime girlfriend of Aqib. The duo has been keeping the wedding vows for the past four years. The couple shares two children together.
10 Facts On Gypsy Benitez
- Gypsy Benitez seems to be private regarding her personal life. She is yet to reveal her birth year and age.
- She rose to the media spotlight after the relationship with the NFL star Aqib Talib. Aqib played for the NFL teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots, Denver Broncos, and Los Angeles Rams.
- Gypsy is active on Instagram under the username mrstalib21. As of now, she has amassed more than 7k followers.
- Her husband Aqib received unanimous All-American honors while playing college football at the University of Kansas. Afterward, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers drafted him in the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft.
- According to the wiki sources, Gypsy and Aqib have been together for more than a decade. They dated for seven years before getting married in 2016.
- Their wedding was held on March 26, 2016, during a ceremony outside of Dallas, Texas. The attendees were friends and families including the teammates from the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots.
- Gypsy and her husband Aqib share two sons from their relationship and one is named Jabril. Besides, she is a mother to Kiara, Aqib’s daughter from his previous relationship.
- Her stepdaughter Kiara already popular on Instagram. She is a hip hop dancer and model who has more than 12k Instagram followers.
- The professional life of Benitez is yet to be surfaced in the media. But it is known that she has been enjoying family life with her husband.
- Gypsy is currently relishing a lavish lifestyle with her prominent husband. Her husband Aqib has a net worth of an estimated $20 million.