Tabloids have claimed Amal and George Clooney’s marriage would end. It seems to be another marriage crumbling due to quarantine.
However, the pair’s marriage has been on the rocks for a while and they had been in counseling for more than two years. It seems Amal is preparing to divorce her husband. According to various tabloids, they are finally about to divorce.
|Birthday||3 February 1978|
|Education||St Hugh’s College; Oxford (BA) New York University (LLM)|
10 Facts About Amal Clooney
- Amal Clooney got married to George Clooney on 7 August 2014. They had engaged on 28 April 2014. Their marriage was a high-profile event with some of the biggest names in Hollywood in attendance.
- The Clooney’s got pregnant and announced the birth of their fraternal twins in June 2017.
- In these 6 years of their marriage, they have spent a substantial chunk in a trial separation. They said that they were trying to salvage their marriage.
- They have also been attending marriage counseling for more than 2 years.
- Tabloids have been reporting on their marriage since they got together. According to reports, their marriage turned sour in 2018.
- Amal is a barrister and an author who has amassed a net worth of $50 million as of October 2020 according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- She amassed this Net worth from a career as a barrister and lawyer who has worked for more than 2 decades in law. In addition to this, she is also an author.
- Talking about the barrister’s age, she was born on 3 February 1978, and her age as of October 2020 is 42 years old.
- Similarly, she was born in Beirut, Lebanon, and she is Lebanese-British by nationality. She is Middle Easter and Arabic as per her ethnicity.
- She moved to the UK after her family fled Lebanon due to the ongoing Lebanese Civil War.