Michelle Clunie is an American actress known for her role as “Melaine Marcus” in the series “Queer as Folk.” She also shares a child with her close friend, Bryan Singer. The famous X-Men director is never off the spotlight, is he?
Moreover, Michelle has been a promising actress ever since the 90s. She has given the best of her talents to the Hollywood indutry through shows like “Queer as Folk”, “Teen Wolf” and so on.
|Birthday||November 7, 1969|
Don’t get me wrong, #LockUpBryanSinger is a legitimate hashtag (and has been for far too many years) but…
why is it trending under hip hop & rap? pic.twitter.com/6iT0RfAHAL
— Roxy Striar (@roxystriar) June 30, 2020
10 Facts on Michelle Clunie
- Michelle Clunie is an American actress who was rumored to be in a relationship with the movie director, Bryan Singer. The couple welcomed their first child in 2015.
- Moreover, Clunie is around 50 years of age as of now. She was born on November 7, 1969. Her hometown is Portland, Oregon, United States.
- Even though, she has a child with X-Men director, Bryan Singer, the couple aren’t married till date. They reportedly called themselves close friends even after the birth of their first child.
- Michelle gave birth to a son in 2015. His full name is Dashiell Julius Willam Clunie-Singer. He is around 5 years of age now.
- Moreover, Michelle is around 5 feet and 9 inches tall approximately. Likewise, she has a slim body and a white skin tone.
- Likewise, she has a well decorated wikipedia biography dedicated to her.
- However, she has kept her instgram account private. Even though there isn’t any official instgram account on her name, this one’s got around 5000 followers.
- Hence, the actress has done a good job keeping herself off the unwanted spotlight.
- Moving on, the total worth of Michelle Clunie is in multi million dollars. She hasn’t been much active on Hollywood recently but she is a part of some gorgeous movies and shows back in the early 2000s.
- The father of her son, Bryan Singer has been accused of sexual assault on a minor back in 2014. However, the allegations go around the social media even today.