Ariane Lipski is a Brazilian Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) fighter. Currently, she is one of the fighters in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) under the flyweight division. Previously, she was the champion of KSW Women’s under the flyweight division.
Ariane is one of the known faces in the Ultimate Fighting Championships. She has been fighting as a professional since the year 2013. Know her better from the facts below.
|Birthday||26 January, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
10 Facts About Ariane Lipski
- Ariane Lipski is 26 years old as of 2020 according to her Wikipedia information.
- She was born in the year 1994 and she celebrates her birthday on every 26th day of January.
- Born and raised in Curitiba, Parana, Brazil, Ariane Lipski holds the Brazilian nationality. She has not shared about her ethnicity.
- Ariane Lipski stands the height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall. That’s about 1.68 m. And she weighs 125 lbs (57 kg).
- She is associated with the Rasthai Temple team. And she is trained by Cris Cyborg and Renato Rasta.
- Ariane Lipski is a purple belt in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and she is a black belt on Muay Thai.
- In the MMA record, she has played a total of 18 games. Out of 18, she won the 13 games and 5 are losses. Among her 13 wins, 6 were by TKO, 3 by submission, and 4 by decision.
- Ariane’s career disclosed earning is estimated to be around $52k USD. Her exact figures for net worth and salary is not available.
- She has kept her personal life private. Hence, we don’t have information regarding her marriage, boyfriend or husband, or anything related.
- In her recent fight with Luana Carolina, she won the fight by submission.
- Ariane Lipski is active on Instagram and Twitter. She has about 157k followers on her Instagram and about 11.5k followers on her Twitter page.