Naomi Dahabani is the wife of the widely known Australian multifaceted persona Arik Brauer. She is also a singer from Israel.
She is popular in the world of music and after getting married to Arik Brauer, she is recognizable in Australia as well. The heart-throbbing pair Naomi and Arik tied the knot in 1957, ever since they are living together.
According to a recent report from Indianexpress.com, the multi-talented Arik Brauer died at the age of 92 on late Sunday. It was a tragic moment for everyone to lose such a wonderful and versatile person.
Let’s straight jump into the ten facts. Continue reading this article.
Quick Facts: Naomi Dahabani: Arik Brauer Wife And Family Facts To Know
— Rudi Dolezal (@DolezalRudi) January 25, 2021
10 Facts on Naomi Dahabani
- Naomi Dahabani’s husband, Arik Brauer passed away at the age of 92. This news was confirmed by the Australian public broadcaster.
- Naomi Dahabani has no biography on Wikipedia, but this article covers detailed information about her personal life.
- After the death of her husband, Naomi Dahabani is traumatized. Also, she was blessed with three daughters named Timna, Ruth, and Talja Brauer.
- Where is Naomi Dahabani now? Perhaps, Naomi Dahabani is in Israel. She hasn’t shared her current residence with the public.
- Naomi is from Israel and holds Yemen nationality.
- Just like other celebrity spouses, Naomi’s net worth is also hidden behind the curtains. As mentioned above, she is a singer. Probably, her income is in thousand of dollars.
- Moving on to her family, Naomi’s father and mother are originally from Yemen. However, her parent’s name is out of vision as of now.
- She has a decent height with a striking personality. Her enthralling beauty has melted the heart of Arik in the past.
- We can’t fetch her social media profile on the web.
- Lastly, Naomi is a private woman who has kept herself away from the limelight. Her presence in the interview is very less. That’s why her personal information is under the table.