Arike Ogunbowale is a famous Nigerian-American Basketball player. She plays for the Dallas Wings of the Women’s National Basketball Association with all the confidence and utmost scrutiny.
Arike belongs to a typical Black family which is very conservative about her but equally embracing and supportive as well. In fact, her mother Yolanda was a softball player back when she was a student at DePaul University. Well, getting the utmost strength and support from her family she has not failed in making them and herself proud.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 Facts on Arike Ogunbowale
- Arike Ogunbowale was born on March 2, 1997, in Milwaukee Wisconsin which makes her 23 years old at present.
- The basketball player has a height of almost about 5 feet 8 inches with a body weight of 75kgs. Well, she regularly goes to the gym and loves working out off-practice as well.
- She has a Nigerian-American nationality belonging to Black ethnicity however there Is no particular data about her religion.
- Volunteering and winning several matches she has set a bookmark and every time she loves challenging herself for a different and more difficult hurdle gracefully.
- She went to Divine Savior Holy School for her high school and while for her college she chose to enroll at Notre Dame.
- Arike has participated in various matches worldwide due to which she is expected to have made a huge amount, though the actual net worth and salary is not known.
- She doesn’t like her personal space to be stormed that’s why she hasn’t been open about her boyfriend and relationships.
- Arike seems to be active on Instagram with a fan base of 98.4K followers where she shares various posts and pictures of her normal life.
- The Basketball player is wholeheartedly determined to explore her talents throughout and give the utmost best in every match.
- Arike owns a Wiki profile though many pieces of information are yet to be discovered.