Ariya Jutanugarn is a Thai professional golfer who plays on the LPGA tour. The Ladies Professional Golf Associations is based in the United States. She is the first Thai golfer who has won the major golf championship.
Moreover, she has been ranked No.1 in the World in 2017. The golfer has won many prestigious awards, winning two major tournaments in 2016 and 2018. She won Women’s British Open in 2016 and the US Women’s Open in 2018. As a result, she has established herself as a major figure of inspiration for aspiring female golfers all around the world, especially in Asia. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Age||24 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts on Ariya Jutanugarn
- Ariya Jutanugarn is a Thai professional golfer who currently competes in the LPGA Tour.
- Moreover, she is known for her exceptional height. The golfer stands at a height of around 5 feet and 7 inches. It really does help with the technical side of her game.
- Similarly, she is just 24 years old at the moment. It’s amazing how she has achieved so much at an age this young.
- As a result, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Moving on, she is single and not dating anyone at the moment. Perhaps, she is focusing solely on her career.
- Furthermore, her nationality is Thai. She was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Likewise, she celebrates her birthday on November 23 every year. Also, her zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
- Moreover, the golfer has a significant social media presence. Her Instagram account consists of around 50k followers already.
- Talking about her family, the facts about her parents are unknown. But she does have a sister, who appears frequently on her Insta account.
- As for her financial status, she is supposed to have a net worth of over $5 Million as of 2020.