Arlene Blencowe is a professional mixed martial arts fighter and boxer who competes in the Women’s Featherweight division in Bellator MMA. Born in New South Wales, Arlene Blencowe is the first Australian female fighter in Bellator MMA’s history.
|Birthday||11 April 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 icnh|
In Bellator 249, Arlene Blencowe submitted to Cris Cyborg. And Cris Cybor did it with a choke. The bout took place at Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut.
This Australian MMA fighter cum boxer is a married woman. She and her husband, Dion Shaw has two children together, s son and a daughter.
10 Facts on Arlene Blencowe
- Arlene Blencowe is an Australian professional MMA fighter. She competes in the Women’s Featherweight division in Bellator MMA.
- You can follow Arlene on social media, Instagram, and Twitter. She is active on Instagram as @the_aussie_girl_angerfist. Her Instagram page has 27.8k followers.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Arlene is living in Penrith, Sydney, Australia now. Her nationality is Australian.
- You can find her on Twitter as @arleneangerfist. Her Twitter page has 1.9k followers.
- Arlene was born on11 April 1983. So, she is 37 years old now.
- She has an attractive height. She stands 5 feet and 6 inches tall, as seen on her Wikipedia biography. She weighs 67 kg.
- Arlene began her professional MMA career in 2013. In 2012, she started as a professional boxer.
- In boxing, she has a career record of 4-4-0. And in MMA, she has a career record of 13-8-0.
- Aged 37, Arlene is a married woman and a mother of two children. She is married to her long-term boyfriend, Dion Shaw. Dion and his wife Arlene have a son and a daughter together.
- The exact figure of her net worth is not public yet. In 2018, her total career earning was recorded at $20 thousand.