Arlene Newman-Van Asperen is a 54 years old American actress. She was born in Hawaii. Arlene has performed many roles in both films and television. Some of her most popular works in TV shows are Fantasy Island, Lost, Marker, and in movies, she is recognized for her work in Poison Sky, 10 Minutes, Alice, and the faith-based films My First Miracle Soul Surfer, and Romans Road.
Andrlen grew up in New Hampshire and some part of it was spent in Alaska and Canada. Arlene started her acting career at a very young age. Her first TV appearance was at age 5 in a show called “The Uncle Guss Show”. In her adult life, she has lived and worked in Japan and Italy. Besides Acting she loves traveling and has worked with several charities for children. She is also a fitness enthusiast.
|Name||Arlene Newman-Van Asperen|
|Birthday||March 8, 1966|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Interesting Facts About Arlene Newman-Van Asperen
- Arlene Newman-Van Asperen was born on March 8, 1966, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. She is 54 years old as of now.
- She was Mrs. Hawaii America in 2005.
- Arlene’s father is from Newfoundland Canada.
- She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall which is 1.75 meters.
- She is a beautiful woman with a slim body built and blond hair.
- Her exact weight still has not been confirmed, we will keep you updated once we have all the information we need.
- Arlene also has a warm heart, she has worked with several charities that are dear to her heart. Her social work especially includes Children’s.
- Arlene’s Net worth is not available on the internet. We will update the information once we get the necessary data.
- Arlene is currently married and she has a happy family with husband Bill and her son Liam.
- Her Instagram account has 1.6k followers. She shares pictures of herself and her family via her Instagram account.