Armand Gnanduillet is a French professional footballer who plays for Scottish football club Hearts of Midlothian after leaving Turkish club Atlay on December 29, 2020, on a mutual agreement after just 4 months in the club.
The French-born player plays as a striker and has always been in that position after making his debut in 2010 with french side Le Havre AC. In his 11 years as a professional footballer, Armand has represented a total of 11 clubs and has made a total of 321 games, and scored 74 goals.
Armand Gnanduillet has been playing for over a decade but there are many things the footballer has kept to himself. Here are 10 facts about Armand Gnanduillet that you may not know:
Quick Facts: Armand Gnanduillet Age And Height: How Old Tall? Facts To Know
|Birthday||13 February, 1992|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts on Armand Gnanduillet
- Armand Gnanduillet was born on February 13, 1992, in Angers, France, and his age as of January 2021 is exactly 28 years old.
- The french-born Armand is a tall man who has a height of 6 feet 4 inches and a weight of 88kg.
- Although Armand Gnanduillet is a Frenchman himself, his parents were both from the Ivory Coast which resulted in him representing Ivory Coast in the U-23s.
- There is currently no information available on how much Armand’s salary is but his transfer market value is said to be 300k pounds. His net worth is yet to be estimated.
- Armand Gnanduillet is of French nationality and of black ethnicity.
- He made his footballing debut in 2010 with french team Le Havre AC for whom he played a total of 25 games, he scored 2 goals for them.
- On August 19, 2016, Armand Gnanduillet signed for Blackpool which turned out to be his most successful period.
- He played a total of 145 games for Blackpool over the course of 3 seasons where he scored 43 goals.
- Armand is said to be in the famous football-based video game FIFA 21.
- He has a verified account on Instagram which has over 5.9k followers.