Harold Tischler is an American activist who was arrested for attacking a reporter. He is expected to be charged with inciting a riot. He is an American activist but he really is an agitator and pro-Trump right-wing rude individual. He has once called “retard woman” to the Mayor’s wife. What you need to know is that this man is deplorable.
Tischer has organized rallies in different parts of the countries and his rallies are reflective of President Trump’s rallies. They are unintelligent and based on their presumed bias. For example, Tischler’s last protest was against the new COVID 19 regulations that prohibited mass gatherings, religious or otherwise. He has called racist slurs to the people as well which is very pernicious. Let’s get to know the infamous Harold Tischler more.
Heshy Tischler, the right wing agitator who led a mob attack on @jacobkornbluh last week, was just arrested in Borough Park. He previously claimed to have struck a deal with police to turn himself in on Monday pic.twitter.com/G3V1LHqgpX
— Jake Offenhartz (@jangelooff) October 12, 2020
10 Facts On Harold Tischler
- Harold Tischler is a middle-aged man but does not have the composure of a man as he was reported yelling racist slurs to the mayor of New York.
- We are clueless about his birthday and his zodiac sign. Normally, nobody had noticed him until his recent racist tirade.
- He is an American citizen and calls himself an extreme patriot.
- He is an activist but so far his activism has been in a very wrong spirit as it’s founded in sexism and racism.
- Borough Park was the protest area where Orthodox Jews were protesting new COVID 10 safety guidelines which prohibited religious gatherings.
- Tischler was the leader of the gang and was very provocative.
- Harold yelled out racial slurs to the mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife and a lot of people condemned his actions.
- He turned himself in and said that he was going to be arrested on Monday.
- People are surprised at why NYPD was right there and allowed a reporter to be beaten by an angry mob.
- Governor Cuomo has called for the arrest of Tischler.