The Musical artist Arrested Youth’s age is 27 years old.
Arrested Youth is a musical artist and singer from Louisville, Kentucky. His popular songs include The Kid I Used To Know (2019), Mirros (2018), and What You’re Made Up of (2019). Additionally, Arrested Youth’s real name is Ian Johnson.
Arrested Youth’s Bio: Height And Net Worth
Arrested Youth’s height is taller than the average men.
With his ideal body proportions, Arrested Youth could have been a model. Likewise, his eyes are green in color. However, he doesn’t prefer to disclose his measurements.
Arrested Youth’s Net Worth generates him a fortune.
The musical artist is one of the most sought out singers in concerts. Similarly, his songs always hit off the chart. Therefore, he is no dubitation in his wealthy lifestyle.
Meet Arrested Youth On Instagram
Arrested Youth’s Instagram handle is @arrestedyouth.
Arrested is a verified user with 13.7k followers. In the same way, you can follow his Twitter handle as @ArrestedYouth. Moreover, you can also subscribe to his youtube channel Arrested Youth.
Some Facts on Arrested Youth
- Arrested Youth made his musical debut in 2017. Likewise, his first single was All My Friends Are Robots.
- Ian made a career breakthrough after he released his second song, “A Painting in Paris”. In fact, the song even made a cut in Spotify’s most extensive rock playlists.
- Arrested was an early music enthusiast. He started writing songs when he just 15 years old. Similarly, he was inspired by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Apart from music, Johnson is a college graduate. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Indiana University in 2016. Furthermore, his undergrad major was business.
- Soon after his graduation, Ian was hired by the Anheuser-Busch’s’ Global Management Program. However, he left his job to pursue his musical career.
- Now, Arrested Youth performs with renowned artists like Yungblud. Moreover, he is signed by record label Lowly.
- In 2020, Ian released his EP “Arrested Youth and the Quarantiners”. In the same way, he also released the remixes of his 2018 album “Fear”.