A dedicated volunteer and a philanthropist, Angela Macuga is best known for being the wife of famous businessman Arthur Blank.
Moreover, Angela is the third wife of Arthur Blank. She is also a strong advocate for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).
|Birthday||14th March 1968|
|Education||University of South Carolina|
Who is Angie Macuga, wife of Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank? https://t.co/x343doQRoh pic.twitter.com/V1sNCJS2nN
— AJC (@ajc) January 1, 2019
10 Fact about Angela Macuga
- Angela Macuga is the celebrity spouse of businessman Arthur Blank who is rose into prominence for his ownership of the National Football League team, the Atlanta Falcons.
- One can easily find her through different web portals however, Angela Macuga has not been presented on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio.
- Angela Macuga was born on March 14, 1968. In fact, as of now, she is 52 years of age. Her birth sign is Pisces.
- Born in Brooks, Georgia, USA, Angela belongs to an American nationality. She is of white ethnicity.
- Talking about her educational background, her schooling records are not available. About her higher studies, she attended the University of South Carolina where she graduated with earning a bachelor’s in Sales and Marketing.
- Angela is also known as Angie. She started her career as a Consultant in sales and marketing with the Graphic Solutions Group. Later, she associated with the Arthur Bank Foundation.
- Moving on to her family, there is no information regarding her parent’s and sibling’s identity. However, we will upload it soon as it’s available.
- As of now, there is no relevant information about her estimated net worth or salary. However, her husband’s net worth sums up to $4.1 billion in 2018. But, their current net worth is yet to be known.
- Angela is a happily married woman. Additionally, she is often known as Arthur Blank’s wife. They have nine children and five grandchildren.
- Currently, Angela is active on Twitter with more than 700 followers. But, her Instagram and Facebook account is yet to be known.