Ashleigh Conwell is left alone after her husband, Matt Conwell was killed in a car accident leaving her behind. She is currently pregnant with his triplets but the tragic event has left her in disarray.
The woman, who had a dream of a happy family has been shattered into ruins when her husband was hit by a car on September 2. The Brisbane native was a cricket coach who managed Queensland Cricket Club. The further investigation on his case is in advance, however, there have not been any updates on it. As for his family. Ashleigh can’t believe and she is yet to come and talk about it in public. Our good wishes and condolences are always with her and her family who are going through a tough time at the moment.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Children||Pregnant with triplets|
Brisbane woman Ashleigh Conwell, who is pregnant with triplets, is mourning the tragic and sudden death of her “beloved soulmate”, talented coach Matt Conwell https://t.co/wNHCJCGF2t
— The Courier-Mail (@couriermail) September 7, 2020
10 Facts on Ashleigh Conwell
- Ashleigh Conwell is the wife of a cricket coach, Matt Conwell who was hit and killed in a car accident on September 2, 2020.
- She is just 29 years old. It’s always a horror to lose your love at such a young age.
- The horrors don’t conceal just there. She is also pregnant with his triplets and is due in weeks.
- Her net worth is also not stacked in impressive figures. As both of them lost their jobs due to the Covid19 pandemic, they were financially walking on a thin line.
- And the sudden death of her husband just makes it worse than it already was.
- Ashleigh is not present on any sorts of social media including Instagram.
- She and Matt met each other in 2008 through MySpace and they had been together since then.
- Ashleigh is currently residing in Brisbane, Australia.
- The facts about her parents and family are not known either. All of them are in shock they are trying to recover from.
- As per DailyMail, her husband was hit and killed by a 4WD on Wednesday.