Ashley Cordray is a celebrated American reality show star and a restorer. Ashley has been active in the industry for almost 2 years and with a span of 2 years, she has established herself well and has earned a name and fame. Ashely with her husband Michael is currently running their own show called Big Texas Fix where they usually renovate and furnish almost 100 years old historical houses in Galveston.
Ashley Cordray and her husband Michael Cordray started the show way back in 2017. Previously the show was named Restoring Galveston and later in 2020 when they came up with the second season they even changed their name to Big Texas Fix and it is in 6th episode of the second season.
|Profession||Restorer/ TV Personality|
|Parents||Cindy Youngblood, Charles Youngblood|
10 Facts on Ashley Cordray:
- Ashley Cordray was born in Texas, the USA in 1987.
- Ashley’s age is just 33 years old however she is yet to reveal her exact birthday as she has kept it private.
- TV actor Ashley Cordray first Baby Elle was born in 2018 when she was shooting for their first season of the show Restoring Galveston.
- Ashley is married to her husband Michael and they have been married for almost 6 years as they tied their knot in 2014.
- Talking about her family she is the daughter of Cindy Youngblood and Charles Youngblood.
- Ashley and her husband combined net worth as of 2020 are under review however they earn themself a huge amount of money from their show and sponsors.
- She completed her Bachelor of Science in Maritime Administration from Texas A&M at Galveston, Texas way back in 2008 where her husband had studied and that sums up her education bio
- Ashley has featured herself on Instagram account @save1900 where she has more than 25.9k followers and it is their work-based account.
- Despite being a famous television personality and among the best American restorer she isn’t available on the wiki.
- She is very fond of sewing and crochet except for her professional work life.
Also Read: Michael Cordray: Who is Restoring Galveston star?