Ashley Yoder is a professional Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) fighter from the United States of America. She started her professional fighting career from the year 2008. She fights in the Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC). Moreover, she fights under the Strawweight division on UFC. She is associated with the Team Quest. Her fighting style is Boxing, Wrestling, Brazilian Ji Jitsu, and Kickboxing. And she is a Brown belt in BJJ.
Ashley’s recent UFC match was on the 15th day of August 2020. She fought against Livinha Souza. Ashley lost the match by unanimous decision. Know more about Ashley Yoder from the facts below.
|Birthday||October 20, 1987|
|Height||1.7 m (5 feet and 7 inches)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
10 Facts About Ashley Yoder
- Ashley Yoder was born as Ashley Elizabeth Yoder. And she is also known by the name of Spider Monkey.
- Ashley was born in the year 1987 and she is about 32 years of age as of 2020. Her birthday is on the 20th day of October.
- Born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana, US, Ashley Yoder holds the American nationality. She belongs to white descent.
- We have no details about Ashley’s parents. But we do know that her parents are divorced. And she had a brother who dies in an accident.
- Yoder attended Indiana University. And she got graduated with a degree in African American Diaspora Studies and Criminal Justice.
- She got into MMA after she was introduced to it by her friend. And she participated in the tryout of The Ultimate Fighter 20 but was not selected. But later UFC signed her.
- Ashley stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. And she weighs is 52 kg.
- Until now, she has played a total of 13 matches among which 7 are win and 6 are losses.
- Information about Ashley’s personal life, relationships, and boyfriend is unknown.
- You can find Ashley Yoder on Instagram @spidermonkeyyoda. She often shared pictures of herself in a bikini on her Ig.