Ashli Haynes is an American actress. She is best known for her role in popular Hollywood movies such as ‘The Canyons’ (2013) and ‘Lacy and Veronica Crash a Wedding’.
Ashli also appeared in the 2014 TV series ‘True Detective’. She is also a writer and a photographer apart from being an actress. She can be seen on other projects such as ‘This is Us’ and ‘You’re the Best’. We have put together 10 facts about the actress to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
View this post on Instagram
In creating the event I’m co-hosting tomorrow, I’ve been thinking a lot about self-care. What does it really mean? I’m sure a lot of people see self-care as indulgent or meant for “special occasions”- a trip to the hair salon, getting a massage, or nails done; the periodic shopping splurge. At one point in my life, even I would have agreed with that concept. Sure physically tending to ourselves is nice, can feel good, and can often be an emotional “pick me up”, but true self-care goes beyond that. How do we care for ourselves day to day? For me, self-care is constant, at least, it ought to be. Self-care is a Divine birthright, simply because we’re here, we exist, and we are worthy. Self-care is essential to living a healthy, authentic, happy, balanced life. It isn’t the occasional act of extravagance. Caring for yourself can simply be tuning out and tuning in. Tune out the outer, external world to tune in to yourSelf. It’s asking yourself, “How do I feel? What do I want? What do I need?” and then doing whatever it takes to honor that. Self-care is putting yourself first; not from a place of selfishness, but as an act of love- love for Self and love for others. It’s recognizing that healthy giving comes from a place of inner abundance, free from conditions, judgment, expectation, or any other low vibrational space. Healthy giving is loving and authentic. It’s understanding that true, genuine giving doesn’t deplete us, it doesn’t come “from” us. When we give, we aren’t giving of ourselves, rather it is an extension of our overflow of inner abundance; or rather an expression of it. We come into alignment with that space, that overflow of abundance, when we self-care, and that care must be consistent. In times of crisis, self-care is even more essential. As long as we’re alive, we are vulnerable to life’s curveballs. Yet, despite the negative impact those curveballs may have on our external circumstances- our finances, career, relationships, etc.- they don’t have to negatively impact our internal world- our joy, our confidence, our peace. Self-care is having the tools, the practices, and the awareness to protect that. ***(continued in the comments)***
10 Facts on Ashli Haynes
- Ashli Haynes was born and raised in the U.S and holds the American nationality. She belongs to black ethnicity.
- She was born in the year 1993 and her age is 27 years as of 2020. There is no information about when she celebrates her birthday.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the actress as of 2020. However, a description has been written about her on IMDb.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. That’s 1.65 in meters. She has a perfect body but the information about her weight and measurements is unknown.
- Ashli has managed to keep her personal life very private. Hence, the details regarding her boyfriend and relationship status are unknown.
- She is very active on Instagram where she has more than 1.4 k followers. She frequently shares pictures of her personal and professional life on the platform.
- The estimated net worth of the actress is about 1.1 Million dollars. However, she hasn’t provided the accurate figure of her income yet.
- She has appeared in several films such as ‘Internet famous’, ‘War dogs’ and ‘Teacher of the year’. She is also known for ‘It’s Dark here’ and ‘Carlos spills the beans’.
- Ashli has also worked on several TV series such as ‘Twenties’, ‘this is us’, and ‘You’re the worst’.
- You can also reach out to her on Twitter where she has 100 followers.