Atlanta Noo Taylor is a celebrity kid. She is the daughter of Amanda de Cadenet, a photographer, author, and media personality, and her father, John Taylor is a renowned musician.
Well, Atlanta Noo Taylor is a designer, model, host, and advocate who is famed for her versatility and fame. She is a host of the podcast called I’m Over it. She generally talks on the topic like self-love, pop culture, and mental health. Also, she had made her appearances in the drama “Palo Alto” as a Girl At Party in 2013. In 2016, she worked in the comedy movie “Elvis and Nixon”.
Here are the details about her personal and family background.
Quick Facts: Atlanta Noo Taylor: Meet Amanda de Cadenet Daughter On Instagram
|Name||Atlanta Noo Taylor|
|Birthday||March 31, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Parents||Amanda de Cadenet, John Taylor|
|Married/Single||dating Mike Gittes|
10 Facts on Atlanta Noo Taylor
- Atlanta Noo Taylor was born on March 31, 1992. Her age is 28 years in 2021.
- As per IMDb, Atlanta Noo Taylor’s height is approx. 5 feet 8 inches tall. Just like her mother, she has inherited her mother’s beauty and talents.
- The dazzling model Atlanta Noo Taylor has a verified Instagram page with 93.7k followers and more than 2k posts.
- The ambitious girl Atlanta Noo Tayloe has multiple boyfriends on her list as per Dating Celebs. As of now, she has been in a relationship with an artist Mike Gettis. They have been together for two years and living happily in LA.
- Atlanta’s name is yet to feature on Wikipedia, but we can find her wiki-bio easily on the web.
- A multi-faceted personnel Taylor has earned good fortune from her career. According to Networthportals, she has a net worth of $1 million.
- Atlanta’s father and mother divorced in 1995. Both of them had re-married and moved on in their life.
- Amanda tied the knot with Nick Valensi in 2006, whereas her ex-husband John shared the vows with Gela Nash in 1996.
- She has an American nationality with a white ethnic group.
- At last, she has siblings named Ella and Silvan Valensi.