Atticus Baldwin is an actor, director, producer, and screenwriter who is best known as the son of Daniel Baldwin and Isabella Hofmann. Other than being a celebrity kid, he has worked in the music department and has appeared as himself in the short film, Use Your Imagination.
He is also a musician with decent popularity among fans. He is yet to make a breakthrough in show business.
|Birthday||July 13, 1996|
|Profession||Musician; Producer; Actor|
|Parents||Daniel Baldwin and Isabella Hofmann|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Atticus Baldwin
- Atticus Baldwin is a 24-year-old actor and was born on July 13, 1996, according to Fandom. He was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States, and has been active in show business since 2016.
- He belongs to a family of celebrities and was born to Daniel Baldwin and Isabella Hofmann. He is also the nephew of Alec Baldwin and William Baldwin.
- Atticus doesn’t have a Wikipedia page you can read about the celebrity kid in this article.
- The information on his exact height has not been made public, however, some sources estimate that he is 6 feet tall.
- Baldwin does not have an Instagram page and has remained away from the spotlight.
- His father on the other hand has more than 23 thousand followers on Twitter.
- Atticus has not revealed any information about his girlfriend or partner in the media, similarly, he has chosen to keep his love life under wraps.
- Likewise, his net worth has not been revealed either but many online estimates suggest that he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- As per IMDb, he has been in one short film in the music department. He has also made incredibly short appearances on his father’s show Celebrity Wife Swap.
- Atticus is autistic and has advocated for other autistic people to be confident and work in what they are passionate about.