August Theron is the youngest daughter of Charlize Theron. Charlize Theron is a famous American actress. She is best known as Aileen Wournos from Monster (2003).
However, August isn’t the biological child of Charlize. She was adopted from an orphanage in the United States.
|Age||5 years old|
|Net Worth||$120 million dollar|
10 Facts on August Theron
- August Theron is the daughter of Charlize Theron. August is the age of 5 years old as of now. But, her exact birthday and zodiac sign are not known.
- Speaking about August’s parents, her mother Charlize Theron is a South African-American actress. Likewise, she is an oscar-winning Hollywood star popular for movies like Monster (2003) and North Country (2005).
- As for now, a very short bio has been provided about August on Charlize’s Wiki page. So, we have amassed the necessary facts about the celebrity daughter in this article.
- August was adopted by Charlize in July 2015. In fact, Charlize wanted to adopt children throughout her life due to her concerns regarding the overpopulated orphanages.
- Originally, August Theron was born in the United States to an African-American family. However, information about her biological mother and father is not available.
- August also has a transgender sister named Jackson Theron. Likewise, Jackson was adopted by Charlize in March 2012. Moreover, she came out as transgender in 2019.
- The celebrity child looks cute and healthy. Likewise, August is decently tall in height for her age. Furthermore, her afro hair is always in a style.
- August hasn’t reached the age limit to use Instagram. However, the momma’s little girl makes appearances on Charlize’s IG profile sometimes.
- According to various reports, Charlize is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. Therefore, August enjoys her mother’s $120 million dollar Net Worth.
- In an article, Charlize stated that August is a little girl full of love and still exploring her sexuality. Anyway, she is supportive of her daughter choices.