Aurelia Scheppers is an American actress whose popular credits include Expecting Amish, Best Thanksgiving Ever, “11/11/11” and Parenthood.
Among her numerous works on TV, she is perhaps best known for her work on A God Named Pablo. Where she had a recurring role from 2010 to 2013.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$10,000 to $100,000.|
The star actress’s career started back in 2006 and she has since become a fixture in minor role son TV and on film.
10 Facts About Aurelia Scheppers
- Aurelia Scheppers was born Aurelia Marie Scheppers on September 12, 1988, in Santa Clara County, California, USA. As of September 2020, she is 31 years old as per her bio on IMDb.
- She has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm). Similarly, according to her agency, she weighs in at 120 lbs (54 kg). Her measurements are 34-26-26 inches. In addition to this, her eye color is Blue.
- Aurelia tries not to reveal the details of her relationships in the media, due to this, she has also kept any details of her husband or boyfriend under wraps.
- The actress has over 6000 followers on Instagram and regularly posts on the platform about her upcoming projects.
- Her nationality is American and she is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- Aurelia’s net worth has also been placed at $10,000 to $100,000 as per various estimates.
- Scheppers’ first role on-screen was on For a List of Ways Technology Has Failed to Improve Daily Life Please Press Three, in a role as an extra.
- Similarly, her first major role in a project came in 2010. She was cast as Aphrodite in A God Named Pablo.
- In 2012 she starred in Aimless as Caramaria which also received decent buzz.
- She has also starred in some music videos including Pink’s music video for F**kin Perfect, and The Chevin music video for their song “Champion”.