Aurélia Thiérrée is a 48 years old french Actress, dancer, and circus artist. She is recognized for her role in Valley of Love, Under the Stars, Goya’s Ghosts. In her professional career, she has appeared in a number of movies and TV series but most of her acting career was spent on the stage, in the theater. You can visit her IMDb profile for more information.
Aurélia was born in Montpellier which is a beautiful city in southern France. Being the granddaughter of iconic comic actor, Charlie Chaplin, and daughter of Victoria Chaplin and Jean-Baptiste Thiérrée, Acting runs in her blood. Aurélia appeared on stage when she was just 3 years old in one of the acts with her parents, she immediately fell in love with everything about it. Her love for acting and performing grew only stronger as she grew up.
10 Facts About Aurélia Thiérrée
- Aurélia Thiérrée was born on September 24, 1971, in Montpellier, France. She is 48 years old as of 2020.
- Aurélia is french by nationality and her ethnicity is white.
- She is of average height and body proportions. We don’t have information regarding Aurélia’s exact measurement.
- Aurélia keeps her personal life private. She has not shared any information regarding her love life.
- Three years old Aurélia was supposed to appear in a box for a circus act but she fell asleep in it.
- Aurélia Thiérrée is a beautiful woman with blond hair and big beautiful blue eyes.
- Aurélia is the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin and Oona O’Neill.
- She finds the works of Jane Goodall inspiring and even considers her to be her idol.
- Aurélia is a cat person. She loves her black cat whose name is Eliot.
- She has 1,664 followers in her Instagram account. Aurélia loves to share pictures of herself with her followers.