Austin Bryant is a professional American football defensive end. He plays for the Detroit Lions in the National Football League. The defensive end was selected by the Lions in 2019 as the 117th overall pick of the draft. He was picked in the 4th round, just about making it to the top tier.
However, a few injuries have hit him. Austin was placed in a reserve team after he was drafted. Then again, he trained with the main team just to be dropped into the reserves afterward. The player was pretty impressive during college as well. He played for the Clemson Tigers during the time. Austin was a regular started in college. He probably has to work a little hard to get his spot in the Lions team. Nonetheless, he is a terrific defensive end. Here is everything you need to know about him.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Education||Thomas County Central High School|
I’m trying to figure out why so many people thought Miami was cut like us
— Austin Bryant (@_austinbryant7) October 11, 2020
10 Facts on Austin Bryant
- Austin Bryant is a professional American football defensive end who plays for the Detroit Lions in the NFL.
- Austin certainly gets a whopping salary. Playing in the NFL is not a joke.
- However, his net worth is still under review as exact facts are being extracted.
- Austin Bryant credits his parents for his success. But nothing much is known about them.
- Also, his relationship status is pretty vague as well. He is not spotted with anyone that can be implied as his girlfriend.
- Moreover, Bryant is currently 23 years old. He got drafted at the age of 22.
- The defensive end has a great height of 6 feet and 6 inches. He weighs around 118 kg.
- Furthermore, the American footballer celebrates his birthday on November 12.
- For his exquisite footballing skills, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- However, he is not present on Instagram. He does have a Twitter handle with more than 10k followers.