Austin Russell is an American businessman and entrepreneur who is the CEO of the vehicle commercialization company Luminar Technologies. He is the world’s youngest billionaire at the moment.
The 25-year-old is a college dropout who founded the company in 2012. After he went public with the company in December, Luminar Technologies became one of the investors’ major attractions. The company currently worths around $7.8 billion.
Quick Facts: Austin Russell Luminar Net Worth: Meet The Youngest Billioniare
Moreover, Luminar Technologies is an American company that focuses on commercializing technology and software for vehicles. It is best known for its laser technologies for self-propelled cars.
Austin Russell, who owns the 104.7 million shares of his company, has a net worth of over $2.4 billion as per his shares’ latest value. Here is everything you need to know about him.
CEO Austin Russell sits down with @Automotive_News Daily Drive Podcast to discuss going public, bringing down the cost of lidars, partnering with major automakers and taking Luminar to the ”next level.” https://t.co/4w3uVFEI4I
— Luminar (@luminartech) December 4, 2020
10 Facts on Austin Russell
- Austin Russell is an American businessperson who is the current CEO of the vehicle technology company Luminar Technologies.
- Moreover, Austin Russell, who formed the company in 2012, has a current net worth of around $2.4 Billion.
- The CEO holds 104.7 million shares of his company, each one valuing around $23 in today’s market.
- And the fact that Austin Russell is just 25 years old is not an easy pill to digest for many entrepreneurs. His birthday remains under review for now, though.
- Despite his young age, Austin Russell has worked hard and swift for what he has become today.
- Ever since his childhood, Austin Russell was inspired by his parents. He was a software consultant in school at 10.
- However, the billionaire is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Neither does he seem to have a girlfriend. Austin Russell is too focused on his business to be dating at the moment.
- Curated with an innovative mind, Austin was a college dropout of Stanford University.
- He decided to pursue his dream and started his company in 2012. As of 2021, his company worths around $7.8 billion.
Leave a Reply